Monday, March 2, 2009

Featured Artist - Krug's Eco-Logic


I found Krug's Eco-Logic on the Etsy forum through another etsian posting about a super cool experiment that Erin, the super-mom behind the product, was doing.  I had been wanting to switch to handmade natural skin products for a while but had no idea how to choose who to go with.  I read Erin's blog about the experiment and read the comments people left and I decided it was a sign.  For an entire week she was using commercial soap on one half of her body and her handmade soap on the other - in December!  With the cold burn and heater drying outs, ack!  She posted pics of each side nearly every day, it was super cool.  I bought a bunch of stuff from her on Etsy and I am so happy with it!  Especially the whipped lotion.  I've had eczema to varying degrees since I was a toddler.  It has gotten better in adulthood, but I still have outbreaks and end up using cortisone like lotion!  It's only been a few months now, but since I started using her whipped body butter, I haven't had to do that.  Yippeeeee!  I'm happy to say that I'm now a repeat customer and plan to be for a long time!  My favorite scents so far are Sunrise and Calming Scent - Lavender and Chamomile.  I have the body scrub in Sunrise and it smells delish in my shower!  Mmmmm.

Right now Erin is offering a super cool 'online spa party' deal.  You can get all the details on her blog.  Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment