Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring is just around the corner!

This was a crazy week for me.  I have a good friend who's pregnant and was supposed to have an amnio last Friday and ended up having to wait till yesterday.  So it was a long week of waiting and nerves.  I caught some funky stomach bug on Monday night, I think.  I was dizzy and felt strange, but come Tuesday morning I tried to buck up and take my kids to an indoor playground since it was only 11 degrees and we needed to get out.  We made it a couple hours and then my friends daughter felt warm so we headed out.  Which turned out to be a good thing because I got that hot flush you get when your sick, and then, I totally threw up in the parking lot!!  Lovely.  Luckily I had gotten the kids buckled in before that, but ugh!  Aren't you glad I shared?  So I was pretty useless the rest of the day and the next.  I didn't even knit personal projects this week, I felt that bad.  Yesterday I finally felt human and cleaned myself up and tried to catch up around the house.  
Today it was 50 degrees!  Can you believe it?  I feel spring, it's in the air.  We walked to pick up my son from preschool yesterday and brought the dog.  It was great to get out after the cold and the sick.  So, I hope to get caught up on life this weekend and then be back to some creativity next week.  See you then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment