Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Minnesota Fabulous

There is a fantastic little studio that I've been dying to go check out.  It's called The Studio at Rush Creek.  They offer some really cool classes - Here  is the link for the schedule.  One of my fellow team members fro the Etsy Minnesota Street Team, Jennifer Clayton,  teaches some classes there.  This month she's teaching a class on how to spin your own yarn.  OMG, is that right up my alley or what?  There is an amazing variety of classes offered here and your sure to find something your interested in.  They also do kids parties and classes, and teen and adult parties in addition to all the cool classes.  They even have a coffee bar!  If you are in the Twin Cities areas, you have got to check this out.  

I'm not sure that Jennifer remembers, but I met her last spring at the Craftstravaganza craft fair.  I had the whole fam in tow, and it was colder than all get out.  She makes the most adorable little, and big, crocheted creatures.  My son was totally in love with one of the big monster/alien type ones and it was super hard to leave it behind.  I have often thought I should have gotten him.  It would have been worth it.  You can find more of her work on Etsy!  Her seller name is FuzFrenzy.  Http://fuzfrenzy.etsy.com  And keep up with her regularly on her blog!  

1 comment:

  1. Awww! So sweet of you to blog about my class and my creatures! The Studio at Rush Creek is one of the coolest places in the Twin Cities to create and drink coffee. I do hope you can come and if it doesn't work out we can create our own class. I vaguely remember the craftstravaganza meeting. It sure was cold! Which monster was he in love with? I might have some smaller versions around :)

    ReplyDelete