Saturday, April 4, 2009

Check it out peeps!

Artfire, the up and coming handmade venue has an awesome new feature!  Now you can purchase items right from some one's blog!  I've set up my new Rapid Cart here on my blog so when the mood strikes you can easily purchase a Blue Star Butterflies item!  I haven't been super active on Artfire as of yet, but the more time goes by the more I really like them as a whole.  Good people and good things going on over there.  If you are a fellow artisan and you haven't looked into selling over there it may be worth your while.  Hope everyone has some sunshine this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I did that Rapid Cart feature in my posts on Myspace and I got alot of hits to my Artfire page. It ROCKS!!! and i cannot say that enought! I love it!
    http://apinchofcheer.artfire.com

    ReplyDelete