Saturday, December 27, 2008

On the hunt

I am currently searching out sellers I'd like to feature here on my blog. I hope to get a list together before the new year and have one seller a week all set up to go for the full year. There are so many GREAT shops out there I don't think I'll have any problem. I also want to find other related blogs with helpful and interesting info to feature articles from. And lastly, I am going to try and take more photos of the creation process of my items for Blue Star Butterflies as well as including a 'Wordless Wednesday'.

The holidays have been absolutely wonderful and I am enjoying the visits from family who are normally far away.

Let me know if you like the new layout!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Hope the new year is treating you well. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete